Sunday, August 10, 2008

Need to get going soon.......

It is getting very frustrating sitting around waiting for the day we get on the plane and head for Fort Lauderdale where the "BAY" is at her dock.The wait is one thing but the organisation that is happening in the background is enormous ,from foreign currency rates to organising Visas and provisioning for the many animals we are leaving behind for mum and dad to look after,it is keeping both Lisa and I busy.The insurance for the vessel is starting to annoy me,the US do things very different in this area and we don t realise how relaxed we are here in OZ in these matters.As a boat dealer I can click my fingers and she would be covered here in Perth, in sunny Miami everything noted by the surveyor that isn't 110% has to be fixed before a cover note can be issued........and of course we don't have a "zip" code so nothing works!!!!! I will get her covered somehow............I'll let you know how I go. Roll on 9th September I say!!!!

No comments: